I don’t even need to write about this kohl, you all probably have it but I was playing with this kohl and clicking so many fun pictures(my new obsession after I set up this blog) that I could not resist posting them!
Like all DU girls I like my kohl dark and slightly smudged like Avril Laving and this is how I mostly wear it. Yes! I don’t like that think kohl line on the waterline..pata toh chale lagaya hai!
Here is my short and sweet take on it:
Relaxes and soothes eyes without smudging
Price: Rs. 135 for 2.5 gram
What the pack says: A unique formulation that does not smudge, smear or fade after application. The goodness of natural oils and herbal extract nourish and relax the eyes. Triphala helps in maintaining good vision.
Method of use: Apply gently on the inside edge of the eyelids
Key ingredients: Triphala, liquorice extracts, camphor, almond oil
- Dries to a matte finish. I don’t do touch ups, so when I’m out for long I use it as my safest best.
- Yes it means its long lasting.
- No smudging for 4-5hours.
- No stinging or allergies.
- No cooling effect on eyes though.
- One of the blackest kohls around
|top: 2 swipes ; bottom: single swipe|