Swatches of all Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipsticks
This is your beauty correspondent Anshita reporting LIVE from Kamla Nagar market with camera girl Shruti. This just in – Maybelline launched a new range of pink lipsticks on Valentine’s Day called the Pink Alert lipsticks. This range has 4 shades which are all but different shades of pink. Those of you who thought India doesn’t have good pink lipsticks, this post is just for you. The 4 shades are POW1, POW2, POW3 and POW4. Let’s zoom in our camera and discuss these shades before we review them.
From left to right:
Maybelline POW1: Its a bright blue based pink. Rumour has it that its a dupe of MAC Candy Yum Yum but now when I look at it closely I’m sort of liking it a lot. This may turn out to be a hot favourite if you give it a chance.
Maybelline POW2: A bright almost neon pink. Its quite a head turner. Review coming soon.
Maybelline POW3: A blue based hot pink. Slightly toned down version of POW1
Maybelline POW4: A bright coral pink. The most wearable of all.
Preview of Maybelline Pink Alert Lipsticks:
- High shine! You won’t need a lipgloss with it.
- Very juicy and creamy.
- Has a very good staying power. Stays on for almost 5-6hrs with light meals.
- All the shades have this neon touch in them.
- Doesn’t settle into lip lines and makes lips look plump.
The naming of the shades is a bit funny. They remind me of Power Puff Girls..only if there was a 4th pinky one. I would have named her Bubblegum!
Overall I’m liking this range a lot and expect the reviews soon. If rich, creamy, pigmented, juicy and easy to apply lipsticks are your thing then these pink candies are just for you.
- Maybelline High Shine Lipgloss Gleaming Grenadine Review
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer Kiss Me Pink
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Studio Fresh Coral Swatches, Review