Saree Ideas for School and College Girls
So its that time of the year when you enter a saree boutique with your mom and the SAs instantly ask “madam farewell wali sarees dikhau?” Yep now they have a name. My college farewell was last week and trust me when I say I spent houes and hours online looking for light and bright sarees in budget. Not just that, my feed is filled with hot “patolas”. Here are some of my favourites which I would wear anyday if given a chance. Since farewell parties are usually organized during the day so the lighter the work the better! But that doesn’t restrict you to sarees with only borders. Also pink, green, yellows and orange are one of the IT colours when it comes to summer sarees. Let’s start with the list!
I’ve arranged them in 2 seperate rows. The first row has sarees which are slightly more dressy and something you can wear to your regular Indian weddings too. The bottom row has sarees which are more on the lighter but sunnier side.
1. Lookslady Stunning Georgette Saree: Oh how gorgeous is this pale pink saree with black border. And the blouse takes the whole look to a different level. My favourite out of all sarees! Price: Rs.1999
2. De Marca Pink Faux Georgette Border Work Appealing Saree: I think I’ve seen a similar red saree on Kareena. But this pink version is a bit toned down and more summer appropriate. Price: Rs.2762
3. Adaa’s Pink Printed Art Silk Saree: This dual shaded saree has a printed bottom and a sheer pink palla with golden border. If you have the curves to flaunt, go for this one. Price: Rs.1865
4. Lookslady Yellow Embroidered Faux Georgette Saree: This one is a great day to night option. The sunny yellow and dark blue totally fit together and the overall look is dressy yet not OTT. Rs.4375
5. Glam Quotient Yellow Lucknowi Chikankari Faux Georgette Saree: LOVE. If you love chikankari work then you will love this one. It just screams summer. You might infact look like a sunflower in it. Price: Rs.2399
6. Adaa’s Green Printed Art Silk Saree: I can’t help but adore the creative bottom print and the pretty green palla with black border. A friend of mine wore something very similar and stood out in a crowd of saree swags! Price: Rs.1865
7. Glam Quotient Pink Lucknavi Chikankari Faux Georgette Saree: I know I just showed it to you but can’t help and admire it in pink too. If any of you have a day event to attend, then you need to get this! Price: Rs.2499
8. Favola Green Crystallized Georgette Saree: Probably the only coral saree I like so far. This one has the right amount of pink and orange to it so doesn’t come out red. Wear it with a dark purple blouse and you are done. Price: Rs.2708
You can buy all of these sarees online on Snapdeal. I think all of them are good budget options if you don’t want to spend more. Btw if have a farewell party to attend then do show me your pics. Post them on our page. This post is dedicated to all those girls who have been mailing me for saree suggestions. I thought instead of replying you individually lemme just write a post instead!