With everything being so easily available online, I hardly go to shops now. Ofcourse buying from shops always feel nice but it has its own catches:
- You have to get ready and it just takes forever! So, by the time you are ready, the person who agreed to accompany you, has changed his/her mind.
- The bargaining you generally do is nothing compared to the online hefty discounts..oh well.. ;)
I recently shopped at Healthkart.com and did a mini haul. Here is what I got:
And these are some samples I got with my purchases.
- They have free shipping on all orders above Rs.500
- Apart from credit/debit cards, net-banking, etc., you can avail the Cash On Delivery option too. Their are no extra charges for that.
- They give upto 35% discount on beauty products.
- If your order is above Rs.750, you get freebies along with your purchases..yes!
- You get some samples too along with your order.
- They are adding more and more brands to their catalogue. Infact I personally asked them to add Maybelline..and its coming soon!
- You could use discount codes to get some additional discounts, which they come up with regularly.