Okay okay not Hawaii but I was vacationing! So now when I’m back and the college is finally over (sad? happy? neautral? ) I would bombard you with my posts and comments. ;-) Run while you still have time!
This heavenly floral-scented, non-drying toner refreshes, soothes and brightens your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture.
Instant Boost Skin Tonic is the essential second stage of your daily regime:
Moisten a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck every morning and night after cleansing with or using one of our special treatment masks. Whether your skin is dehydrated, oily, dull or congested, the nourishing and brightening botanicals will help to leave your skin feeling soft and looking fresh for longer. It also primes your skin perfectly for your choice of Liz Earle Moisturiser.
Alternatively spritz over face and body to revitalise at any time. The fine mist can even be used over make-up.
200ml bottle: £11.50
200ml spritzer: £11.75
50ml bottle: £4.75
30ml spritzer: £4.75
(I’m being lazy so convert them into Rs. yourself!)
If you have been reading this space than you know how “blessed” I’m in the skin department. I’ve the most sensitive skin anyone can imagine. It gets red even after washing my face! I can’t even bleach due to it. So what is my way of testing out a product? Its trash if it reacts, its precious if it doesn’t! If something can work for me, it can work for anyone that is. I’ve been trying and testing a lot of toners lately to find the one which would suit me without making it worse (Watch this space for dozens of them). This time I’m reviewing the Liz Earle Skin Tonic which is a facial toner. This is step 2nd of the 3 Step System. The first is the . It comes in a locked twist up dispenser. You can also buy it in a sprintzer bottle. I was quite unsure because this toner is heavily fragranced and perfumed products have a history of reactions to my skin. But due to its natural ingredients, it is not harmful. Read on..
What I love about it:
- It smells sooo good! It has a divine floral scent as it claims ♥
- It does not sting my skin. Sensitive skinned girls out there (like me), you have major point here.
- It takes away the last traces of the dirt which is left after cleansing.
- It primes your skin for further layers of moisturizers, sunscreens and makeup.
- Now this is something which I really love, it gives me a dewy look after it dries. I didn’t know toners could do that but it makes my skin glowy somehow.
- It feels very gentle on my face and gives a cooling effect.
- It hydrates and makes my skin supple as it claims. It adds a layer of moisturizer to the skin.
- It all natural and herbal. Who would not like that?
- The quantity is so huge that it will take ages for me to finish it.
- Alcohol freeeeeee
- Ah the price tag. I just wish it was priced a little less.
- Available only online.