Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare offer simple, no-fuss beauty products that really work on all skin types by harnessing the potent powers of the finest naturally active ingredients.
Price: £13 for 100ml. (around $21/ Rs.1050)
It is available in many sizes.
How to use the cleanser?
Cleanse daily morning and night using this two-step process:
Step 1: Massage 1 or 2 pumps gently onto dry skin over face and neck. Free from mineral oil, its rich and creamy texture swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make-up, including stubborn mascara.
Step 2: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream to gently remove dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.
Splash face with cool clean water and follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of moisturizer.
- First things first, I love how it cleans EVERYTHING. Be it your foundation, eye-makeup, water-proof mascara, lipstick whatever. Its a great makeup remover.
- It cleans your face thoroughly. I use it as cleanser + makeup remover(if I’m wearing any), so no need for two seperate products.
- The muslin cloths provided with it are great quality. They are neither too soft nor too harsh.
- I like the fact that apart from cleansing, the muslin cloth provides mild exfoliation to my face too.
- The cleanser is so creamy that it spreads easily all over your face.
- It never makes your skin feel strecthy or dry post washing. I sometimes even skip the moisturizer!
- It doesnt sting your eyes at all. Infact I happily massage it on my eyes and eye-lids, something I could never do before.
- I have combination-oily skin and using a cream product was never my thing. I’ve always used gel based products, but I was pleasently surprised how it suited my skin. Though I can never understand how one cleanser can work for all skin types!
- It NEVER makes my skin red post washing, something which all the cleansers do since I’ve super sensitive skin. So its pretty safe.
- Never broke me out.
- Skin feels softer and smoother. I think it improves skin texture with regular usage.
- The price. Its pretty expensive for a cleanser. However it is justified for such a good quality
- Sometimes the whole process of massaging the cleanser and soaking the muslin cloth in hot water and using it is pretty time consuming. Then you have the muslin cloth to take care of! But its just me being a lazy soul has this problem. No pain No Gain remember?
- Its not available where I live. But you can order it online.
Here is a picture to show you how the cloth looked after I used it on a full made up face:
My Rating: Do I even need to rate? Silly!
Re-purchase? Yes. It is out of my budget but I still would.
Disclaimer: Product sent by the PR for review, however it has not affected my opinion in any way.