Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliners Pitch Black, Sapphire, Violet Night, Steel Grey, Chocolate Truffle, Scotch
Another Bobbi Brown preview! I attended a Bobbi Brown event last month where these yet to be launched gel liner pencils were demonstrated and put on display for beauty bloggers. I’ve already posted swatches of the new Bobbi Brown Art Sticks. Also coming up is the newly launched Nectar and Nude collection. For those who live under a rock, they have opened a new store in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon (yeah Delhi once again! Bobbi show other cities some love too!)
You know how famous and iconic are the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liners. These are claimed to be exactly like them but in a better and convenient packaging. For those who struggle with brushes or feel pot liners are not that travel friendly then these are just made for you. They have 6 shades in this range: Steel Grey, Chocolate Truffle, Scotch, Pitch Black, Sapphire and Violet Night. I swatched them all for you.
Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliners Swatches from left to right:
1. Violet Night: a deep shimmery violet (love this!)
2. Sapphire: Its a rich blue. Although in the store lights it appeared eggplant purple
3. Pitch Black: a jet black shade. One of the blackest eyeliners you can ever find
4. Scotch: brown with golden shimmer (if browns look flat on you then try this one)
5. Chocolate Truffle: a rich chocolate brown. Another favourite!
6. Steel Grey: a matte deep grey (looks different in the swatches though)
In terms of shades, I totally like how black Pitch Black is. And violet night is my favourite because of the drama it adds. O would like to see more shades from their pot gel liners to be made into these pencils.
Price: Rs.1800 approx
These will be available in stores from June 2014
- Lakme Absolute Color Illusion Nail Polish Fantasy Review
- Lingerie Solutions and Haul
- Maybelline Instaglam Box Wedding Edition Review
- Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Overnight Mask Review
- MAC Snob Satin Lipstick Review
- L’Oreal Paris L’Or Lumiere Collection
PS – Shopped till I drop! Nothing works like some retail therapy. And yep got some amazing shoulder cut out tops!