Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray Review and Uses
By Contributor: Aditi
Have you guys heard of thet song tu meri from the latest movie BANG BANG? Isn’t the music so pumping? So is this face freshner I will review today. It’s the thermal spray from Avene. It is so refresing that it pumps you up for the day but at the same time is soo soothing that it calms down all your stress. We kind of have some major multitasking situation here. I would tell you the different ways I use Avene Thermal Spring Water. Read on to see what I feel about this spray.
- Soothes redness associated with inflammation
- Calms itching sensations
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Sterile packaging– bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Avene claims that it has multiple uses such as:
- Post surgery
- Post procedure
- Redness-prone skin / inflammation
- Keratosis-prone, scaly skin
- Eczema / atopic dermatitis
- Allergic reactions / sensitive skin / irritation
- Burning / stinging / itching / tingling
- After cleansing
- After shaving/after waxing
- After exercise
- During travel
- Sunburn, burns
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
Now as a soon to be doctor I would not really recommend its as a post surgery care or anything like that even though it is as calm and non comedogenic as it promises, doctors don’t really opt for cosmetic alternatives as soothing agents but for all other purposes, girl this thing got you covered!
And girl no blabbering here this bottle of unicorn licked rainbow magic baby blessed thermal spring water. You spray it on your face and feel like fairies from heaven and baby unicorns are licking your face to soothing softness. I guess this is enough to make you understand what it is and how good it is. This lives upto everything and more of what it promises.
For the ingredient it has 100% pure thermal spring water, avene patent and inert nitrogen gas so as to convert the liquid into fine spray
Packaging is really simple a white metallic bottle and boy I haven’t in my life touched a metal spray bottle that feels so soft and tender. I don’t know what material do they use to paint this bottle. I mean everything from the packaging the quantity to the product inside..everything spells utter luxury.
How I use Avene Thermal Spring Water:
- You can use it after face wash as a toner and moisturiser
- Spray it after you exfoliate your face and simply lie down under a fan or AC and this will penetrate and soothe you. Once I did this and fell asleep. Normaly doesn’t happen but it was so soothing like a spa treatment that I slept! Okay don’t laugh.
- Lets be real we sometimes have period rashes (okay we are all girls here and we know our problems) so this also can be used there (I haven’t tried this but have seen claims as such)
I always use it after I wash my face and this paired with my keihls ultra facial cleanser or bare minerals cleanser gives me baby soft skin just like the skin I had 4 years back in class 10. Also it is really hydrating and I don’t find a need for a separate moisturiser so thumbs up for that as well.
Its claim for soothing rashes or anykind of sensitive skin issues is totally justified as I have like the most sensitive skin (like something that is sensitive even to air I guess..okay that was like too much but my skin is like really sensitive) and it works wonders and the dermatomal inflation I had was reduced by this. Also it totally takes care of occasional rashes that pop up on my face without leaving any sticky feeling residue on the skin like many other water sprays.
I am using it generously like generously! Everytime I pass by I grab it and have 2 or 3 sprays on my face.
What I love about Avene Thermal Spring Water:
- Doesn’t cause any breakouts. Can be used as many times a day as pleased
- Hygienic packaging
- Available in two size options 50 ml and 150 ml. I have the 150 ml one and have been using it regularly for 12 days and it has reached the bottom I guess. Only 1/4th is left
- Can be used as makeup setting spray and also before applying makeup like I do
- Overall it’s a multi tasking product and I don’t find any cons only that I wish it had bigger size options so that I could have bought like 6789000 litre bottle of this (okay I know but I lovveeee it)
- Totally recommended
Price: 150 ml for Rs.1099 and 50 ml for Rs.550
VNA Rating: 5/5
Conclusion: I know the price can be a concern for us but true to words this is magic and I will pay anything to get it. It walks past over all the other sprays available including Vichy Thermal Spa Water that promises gallons and gives nothing even close. I know it’s a long review but this love of my life deserved it and by the time you guyz would be reading this I might be on my 2nd bottle!
- Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash Review
- Best Home Remedies for Dark Under Arms
- Best Homemade Aloe Vera Face Packs
- Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator Review
- Best Herbal Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin
- Best Toners in India