Bio Redwood Naturally Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 UVA/UVB Sunscreen – For All Skin Types
Price – Rs299(6$)
I got the Rose one. Though the SA said its for fairer skin tones but the bloggers said its for medium and dark tones. So you really need a bit of research.
Read on for why I think you should buy it……
- Its a heavy moisturiser. Moisturises my skin really well.
- Dermatoligist tested
- Did not break me out!!
- Gives a beautiful dewy and glowy finish.
- Has got SPF30 and protects from UVA/UVB rays. That means my sunscreen can take some rest.
- Smells of roses to my mom. I dont smell anything! (I’ve got a really insensitive nose)
- Its herbal. I like things which are chemical free.
- Has got a shelf life of 3yrs.
- Paraben free!!
- The quantity. Since I dont use it daily its going to last me ages.
- I sometimes dab it only on my cheeks and use as a highlighter..works for me!
- I got the Rose one which is supposed to be for fairer tones, but it suits me well.
- Doesnt provide any coverage. It goes on sheer.
- Some with long nails would have difficulty taking out the product from the tub.
- No testers. I head read the reviews and that is how I decided on the shade. That is because the product doesnt mentions which variant goes with which shade.
- I have got an oily T-zone and it makes it even more shiny and oily. You would really need a compact in summers. (I have not tried it in really humid conditions as the weather in Delhi these days is really good) However, its perfect for winters.
- If you use more than needed, it can make you look ashy.
My Rating: 3.5 I’m deducting some marks because of no coverage and being a bit on heavier side.
Will I Repurchase? – No, I like Ponds TM better.